Wednesday 26 October 2016

INDESTRUCTIBLE!!!! OMG, THIS DECK IS SOOO GOOD!!!

  Hey guy, I just want to start off saying that I've been getting crazy wins in Clash Royale with the deck that I have right now!! It's the same deck that I mentioned in my last Clash Royale post. Here are a few screenshot from my wins, and believe me, I got these wins in around 10 minutes!!!



If you have Clash Royale and have most of the main cards in the deck I mentioned then you might be OP like me!! Surprisingly the only matches that I have lost are the ones where I lose connection. In other words, I have won 95% (or more) of the fair matches. IT'S AMAZING!!! I hope you can try it out and if you do, tell me in the comments how well you did. I have moved from Spell Valley into the Builder's Workshop, which is arena 6, in only a few days!!


Here is the Clash Royale official website: https://clashroyale.com/

Thanks for reading everyone!! Stick around until the next post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment