Sunday 23 October 2016

Three Wins in a Row!!!

I played Clash Royale for a while today and managed to get four wins in a row, one crown, three crown, another one crown, and finally another great three crown.

 

  











  The deck I used was better than I expected it to be. The mass amount of Minions helped me a lot with mirrored Balloons, and the Skeleton Army with any attacking troop (Hog Rider, Prince and Mini P.E.K.K.A.) was great for me to get a quick push. The Zap worked less effectively than I hoped against opponent's Minions, but is still did its job by stunning them. Last, but not least the Spear Goblins helped as back up for other troops. Overall, the deck is pretty cheap for its amount of effectiveness, so I hope you try it out and tell me how it went for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment